Darkroom Door stencil featuring wildflowers. Create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns with Darkroom Door Small Stencils!
• Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
• Trace and outline with markers and pens.
• Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
• Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
• Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
• Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects.
• Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more!
Size: 114mm x 152mm (4.5” x 6").
Beautiful blossom stencil for your journal pages, craft projects and more. Create backgrounds, layers, textures and...
Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp Sets are mounted on cling foam and supplied in a DVD...
Who doesn't love a retro sewing machine stamp in this incredible amount of detail to...
Get the HEADS UP
Sign Up For Exclusive Discounts + Previews