Darkroom Door stencil featuring wildflowers. Create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns with Darkroom Door Small Stencils!
• Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
• Trace and outline with markers and pens.
• Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
• Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
• Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
• Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects.
• Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more!
Size: 114mm x 152mm (4.5” x 6").
From the well-known Japanese household brand for stamping accessories Tsukineko has these nifty finger sponge...
Beautiful Ferns stencil for your journal pages, craft projects and more. Create backgrounds, layers, textures and...
Beautiful Butterflies stencil for your journal pages, craft projects and more. Create backgrounds, layers, textures...
Sign Up For *10% Off Your 1st Order