Beautiful Ferns stencil for your journal pages, craft projects and more. Create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns with Darkroom Door Small Stencils!
Some ways to use these stencils:
• Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
• Trace and outline with markers and pens.
• Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
• Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
• Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
• Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects.
• Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more!
Size: 114mm x 152mm (4.5” x 6").
Kodomo No Kao - Fusen Stamp 'Girl with Butterflies' 004 - If you love Kodomo No Kao's signature adorable rubber stamp designs, you'll love their range of painted wood-mounted Fusen Stamps...
We love this one because it's practically a cartoonish illustration of an Instagram flat lay on washi tape! Synonymous with Japanese eraser-carving artist and illustrator Eric, is this 'Small Things' (featuring...
First of all, this is a washi tape that you can buy and use to support environmental efforts! No kidding. It's made of a special material procured from organic banana stalk...